- East and West Coast, U.S.
- $115K to $150K commensurate with experience
Leading promotional and medcomms company, located on both coasts, is seeking experienced, client facing, team oriented Medical/Scientific Directors and or Associate Medical/Scientific Directors. Agency produces symposiums and interactive moa’s and their bread and butter is in slides, manuscripts, and posters.
- Demonstrate a thorough ability to work within a variety of therapeutic categories
- Collaborate with promotional and medcomms strategy/business development colleagues in order to deliver on existing business and new business efforts
- Manage content development and KOL relationships and program execution various pubs and or for various promotional pieces for symposiums, interactive moa’s, slides, manuscripts, and posters.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
- A minimum of 5+ years’ experience in promotional and or medcomms
- Detail-oriented work ethic with strong presentation skills and written communication skills
- Ability to adapt to and operate efficiently in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize responsibilities, work under tight timelines if needed
- Minor domestic travel for various live events
- PhD, PharmD, or a Masters and 10+ years of medcomms experience