- East and West Coast, U.S.
- Commensurate with experience; roughly $130k-$150k in base salary and bonus. Relocation packages available.
Develop original creative design concepts and approaches. Oversee multiple projects through execution. Manage designers and writers. Develop digital and marketing strategies. Manage collaboration of the project’s creative, user experience and technology teams. Client facing.
- Leadership: Develop and deliver creative solutions. Manage team across major engagements.
- Strengthen clients’ market distinction. Communicate conceptual and directional choices.
- Promote innovation, creativity and excellence amongst team.
- Conceive and create experience-oriented design solutions.
- Grow new business and develop solid client relationships.
- Direct all phases of creative work from concept through production
- Responsible for cultivating creative online strategies
- Mentor/lead junior creative staff to develop award winning work.
- Manage and review staff members’ performance
Core Skills and Qualifications
- Creative leadership: Seven (7)+ years experience (including 3+ years digital agency environment)
- Strong interaction design, user-centered experience design, brand development, digital marketing and the creative process knowledge.
- Expertise in advertising, collateral, identity.
- Experience managing creative development process in a client-services environment.
- Knowledge and interest in new platforms and technologies for the digital channel (e.g. Flash, Flex, Ajax, etc.) and related mediums
- Strong creative process, budget/scheduling skills.
- Strong presentation and communication abilities