- $225k - $350k in base salary (commensurate with experience) plus incentives
PR Agency who has multiple offices around the globe which is part of a $300M organization. Agency is a global family of best-in-class agencies that provides a full continuum of consulting and communications services to the healthcare and marketing.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Developing and cultivating relationships with clients and external audiences
- Managing account administrations such as billing and financial reporting
- Recommending and implementing initiatives that will improve the public’s perception of the agency
- Developing original research, surveys and market studies for existing and new business proposals
- Participating in solving practice management issues and providing input to defining the direction of the practice
- 10+ years of related PR work experience
- DTC, OTC (Pharma), Health & Wellness, Life-Sciences, and or Biotech experience within PR which includes: Healthy Living, Public Policy, Corporate Communications, Brand Communications, and Media (online and offline).
- Seasoned writing skills; ability to write for senior level management and audiences
- Ability to supervise and motivate account staff, and creative problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations and produce program outlines for creative brainstorms
- Strong strategic-thinking skills, and the ability to handle and manage stressful situations
- Ability to develop and present new business pitches, and strong project-management skills
- Proven relationships with the media and familiarity with the newest media outlets