- East Coast, U.S.
- $150K to $185K (commensurate with experience) plus bonus
This individual will provide leadership and support to develop, facilitate, implement and support new processes related to project management, tools and methodologies. You need to be organized, passionate and goal-oriented to understand what projects have in common, and their strategic role in how we succeed, learn and change.
This position will report to the Senior Vice-President, General Manager, working directly with client services and closely with colleagues in software development, sales, marketing, and senior management. This GM has been with the company for over 9 years, and has worked for the CEO for the past 13 years (including a previous organization). This is with a $15M custom content organization whereas live meetings make up roughly 50% to 60% of their revenues. This business unit is a part of a 50 year old and well known organization.
- Evaluate existing project methodology (i.e. the project standards, tactics, guidelines, and processes used by the project team), and deliver framework and implementation plan for enhancement
- Perform activities related to resource planning and utilization to support project management
- Develop standardized processes and schedule for use by client services team
- Coordinate with key stakeholders to plan and ensure project budgets are met
- Overall accountability for the client services team, including team leadership, supervision, and guidance.
- Experience in working with project managers and development teams in the development of market-driven products.
- Experience managing a division with 3 or more direct reports
- Demonstrated project management and leadership skills
- Strong understanding of project management methodology, tools, and processes; PMP certification required
- Strong account reconciliation skills
- Superior collaboration, project management, organizational, and creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science or other quantitative field
- 5 – 10 year’s product management
- 5+ years of direct experience in project managing in the healthcare industry or life sciences (agency preferred)